[TechAssist] Files

  • From: Administrator <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 11:19:20 -0400

Hello all,
    First do not reply to this email. Send any replies to
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . I am going to add some files to the members area
but could use a little input. What are some of the most popular chassis
that you are finding in your area. We want to add the most popular chassis
to our library.
    Give it some thought and if you can come up with ones that will be used
more often we will add them. Nothing like buying a schematic that will
hardly ever be used. Don't forget do not reply to this email. Email me
directly at:  admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Thank you for any input. Jay

To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.