[TechAssist] Re: [FIXED] Studio Series 42" PTV - Red Convergence off??

FIXED:

Replaced the (2) STK392-040 Convergence IC's, located on the Convergence PC
Board. This Repaired the "RED Convergence off" problem.

One STK392-040 is for the RED Convergence, and the other is for the BLUE.
Replaced both for reliability, and checked all solder and all associated low
ohm resistors near the IC's. All those were ok.

Danny Garris  KJ4FH    <><
Garris Radio & TV
3104 Neuse Blvd.
New Bern, NC 28560