[TechAssist] Re: FIXED RCA P46812BL chassis PTK195AA No Video Audio OK

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 19:38:01 -0500

It's not in the tips database because I think everyone knows about it. I've
noticed many common fixes aren't in any tips databases. Just like on the
CTC203, very common problem, no video, sound only. Of course many people
have listed that fix. Same on many pioneers PTV's. I like the tip I saw
today in a tip program. They listed the same tip for a CTC203, then the same
person listed every CTC203 sub chassis with the exact tip. He must have
listed it 40 times. I used a keyword search and there it was a whole page of
them. Wonder how he got away with that. Same on many pioneers PTV's. I
noticed Everyone should be soldering that coil on every CTC195 and CTC203
they get in the shop, saves a lot of future problems.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com
"We're Number One Where it Really Counts, With our Customers"
3850 Washington Road  Suite 4C
Augusta, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474