[TechAssist] FIXED** RCA F20203BK/CTC175A..Dead

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 10:59:54 -0400

Was the EEPROM...
I didn't suspect the EEPROM, since the customer stated the set was intermittent
dead..
For me, I could not get the set to start at all. I did the tuner wrap, still
dead, so I figured the
problem to be elsewhere...
Most of the suggestions were the EEPROM, so I picked one up on my way to the
shop this am and viola, it
works..H-freq was way off..adjusted and all was well.
Thanks to all that replied.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113
ph..717-939-7708 fax...717-564-4952
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worth the
effort.