[TechAssist] Re: FIXED Pioneer SD-P50A5-K,need to access service menu

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:11:58 -0700

I just found out that they do not sell the flyback separately for a
different set.  They want $695 for a brand new deflection board for an
SD-P4691K model.  Ridiculous!!!  I will not be recommending Pioneer
projection TV's, even if they have a better picture.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx