[TechAssist] Re: FIXED Pioneer SD-P50A5-K, need to access service menu

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:23:25 -0400

Do you still have the bad Flyback? You can try sending it to me if you can
supply a schematic of the FBT area with it, and a Brief Report of How you
determined the FBT to be failed. (Ringer, shorted Winding, cracked case /
arcing , internal Diode shorted /open etc) & I may be able to get you
something made up. It would be a while though before you got something to
test, and the one you provide must not have the Ferrite damaged, and be
packed accordingly.

No one really has replacement FBT's for these Pioneers, so maybe me and you
can help "Pioneer" these ?

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)