[TechAssist] FIX Whirlpool over-range M.wave/vent/light MH7110XBQ-Ono mag-fan

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:12:16 -0400

Phil, I just finished removing the control board and there were indeed
solder cracked rings around some of the relay pins, only to then read
your post!. Resoldered all relays, reinstalled board and unit works. I
think I'll leave in all the switches, as this is an older unit and they
do go bad eventually.
Thanks for everything,
Phil Bader