[TechAssist] Re: Escalera Stair Climbing Handtruck

  • From: Al L <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:06:45 -0500

I am a one man shop, and I have a pump jack that is only a few inches off
the floor,use it to get heavy on bench...I agree about trucking wide
stuff,brittle stuff too!MAKE SURE YOU CHECK FOR BRITTLE PLASTIC!Brittle
plastic disintegrates when you touch it,may look perfect on the shelf,or in
the home!
    NOBODY has answered on how the Escelera works on expensive hard wood
steps! Does it or doesn't mark them? I fail to see how it could NOT harm
hard wood stairs,which are found in MANY expensive homes.How about hard wood
floors? al

Al Leatherman
Al's TV
224 rt. 46