[TechAssist] Envision Flat Panel Monitor

My first flat panel to work on.
model EN-7100s
FCC ID: ARSLM782T
This thing has 5 warranty stickers inside here.#6 is on the Back.
I guess they were expecting in-warranty troubles.
Anyway,when it was dropped off,we hooked it up and it was
stuck in stand-by(yellow power light) and couldn't turn it off.
Now,with the back removed Power light comes on and off properly,but still
it's stuck in the stand-by mode,with a slight Flash by the Screen periodically.

I don't know what the Voltages should be on the Lamp or on the PCB that
drives it.
Would this Lamp cause it to stay in stand-by ???

Peggs
Peggs' Electronics
1519 West 2nd Street
Owensboro,KY 42301