[TechAssist] Re: Emerson combo. EWC1902 capstan motor

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 11:04:40 -0600

The capstan motor is a N9660CMT.  Apparently it was a common problem
although I have not seen that problem.  BTW, that is a  MK11 mechanism also
in models Sylvania 6319CC - 6394C - SSC192, Magnavox MC19D1MG01 -
MC19192DMG, Symphonic SC319C (in case you have these manuals).  They changed
the motor each year so you must use the exact number (at least one from that
year).  John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.