[TechAssist] Re: Emerson TC2555D

Sounds like defective Regulator...TC2555D doesn't have convergence chips,
it's a 27" TV. There are 2 or 3 resistors that open up around the regulator,
also resolder the 2 resistors (2Watt) sitting side by side just behind the
regulator. This chassis is notorious for crystalized solder connections, so
check all carefully.

- Ed -

TEL-TEK ELECTRONICS
Ontario-Canada
"Quality will be remembered....long after Price is forgotten"

teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
teltek@xxxxxxx