[TechAssist] Re: Emerson TC2555D

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 08:24:03 -0400

Shaun,
Check all of these:
/EMERSON/TC2555DA/DEAD EXCEPT CLICKS////Q401(2SD1556)*R521(4.7ohm
2w)*IC501(STR30110)*C435(1uf/160v)*R507(47ohm 14w)*also check C507 (100uf
160v)/////
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com