[TechAssist] Emerson MS2700RDC burned board and components

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 07:32:24 -0500

This one has a hole burned in the board where a resistor and a cap were in
the pincushion circuit.  It appears that the traces are intact and the hole
is between the legs of a cap and res in parallel with a coil.  The location
numbers are gone and I need to figure out what the parts were.  The set
works other than the pin and width being off.  If anyone has the schematic
and/or board layout I'd appreciate a scan of the area or a copy.

Sorry I have not been posting to the list much.  For some reason my posts
from the office have been getting rejected while my posts from home go
through.  I can receive on both machines and can send and receive mail
normally except the listserve.  Both machines are set up identically AFAICT,
using Win98 and OE.  The difference is the ISP.  Any ideas on this one would
be appreciated.

I'll keep sending things out to individuals and from home as much as I can.

Thanks,

Leonard Caillouet
Electronics World
1261 NW 76 Blvd