[TechAssist] Re: Emerson EWC1303, AFT lock problem

  • From: "Jerome Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 13:52:06 -0400

You press a number button to select the adjustment mode and the channel
up/down button on the remote to change the data. There is no adjustment in
the adjustment modes that would affect the AFT, no tunable discriminator
coils. If anything were defective it would not ever lock a channel in. About
the only possibility is the 3.58 mhz crystal, X301. Its exact natural
frequency could affect the lock-in time.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC 29609
864 232 3889 Fax 271 2080