[TechAssist] Emerson Combo EWC1901 shuts off

  • From: MagLfixIt4ya@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:03:22 EST

Hello all, when powered on the heads begin rotation (seems kind of fast) the
pic and audio come on but it shuts down in about 10 seconds, in that ten
seconds there are no VCR functions other than the heads rotation. This I
thought was screaming start/end sensors and the IR did seem a little weak so
I replaced the IR diode D203 and the sensors Q201 and Q202 but no cigar, this
being one of the newer set's I have no print and need advice, Any help is
appreciated.

Don@ Affordable Electronics
          153 Garfield Place
           Brooklyn NY 11215
           718-788-0384
           Fax 10am to 6pm only 718-788-0384 same number

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to: