[TechAssist] Emerson Combo EWC1901

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:57:39 -0700

This thing is made by Funai,and it looks like I must get parts
from them as well.
Powers Up, then Kills Power a few seconds later.
The Loading Motor runs in one Direction(Load) only.
The voltage on the Motor never changes Polarity(Unload).
I cleaned the Mode switch.................... 2 times.
I can travel the Mechanics in and out by hand just fine,so
nothing is in a bind.

My Second thought was,LED/Prism/Sensors, but if they were
bad I could at least get it to Eject.The Motor Polarity never changes
to the Unload/Eject Polarity.
Plus the Motor never stops being 'driven',it loads all the way,Voltage
Drops to 0v,then tries to drive in the same direction again(Load),then
Kills Power.

This Motor is Driven by a SM IC, BD6655FP.
Can't find a Pin-out,so I don't know which Pins are Input(drive) from
Micro.

Anyone have a Service Manual on this Emerson ???
WinStips says it's similar to a CCB194(Philips/Mag)

Peggs
Peggs' Electronics
1519 West 2nd Street
Owensboro,KY 42301