[TechAssist] Electronic Software Developers

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:24:24 -0500

Any one know a correct phone number for:

Electronic Software Developers, Inc. (ESD)
825 South Main Street
South Farmingdale, NY 11735
(516) 221-6403 (old)
(516) 293-0298 (new)

I tried both #'s - the (516) 293-0298 has a basic generic answering machine
(sounds like a residence and not a business) and I noticed their website
appears to be down  http://www.servicetips.com/

Pat @ ESD just called us last week by phone, they sent us (2) more volumes
update diskettes today in mail. However, One of the volumes (#40) we already
had. I'm just having trouble contacting them so I can return and get credit
for the duplicate volume disk.

Dan Garris
Garris TV
New Bern, NC
Ph: (252) 638-4477
DGarris@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger ? learn how here!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize