[TechAssist] Re: Electrohome tv model# 50CH03 chassis# US2-A-C15R

Barry, if you don't get an answer, try relisting it with the Mitsubishi
model in the subject line, because some of our good American friends
will perhaps skip over messages regarding Electrohome.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7
Guelph Ontario Canada N1H 6J4