[TechAssist] Re: ESR Meter - advice

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 09:58:24 -0500

Look for the Dick Smith ESR meter on EBay, search for ESR. That's how I got
mine, direct from Dick in Australia, fully assembled for the kit price. Took
a couple of weeks but my CAPOHM 1000 with the analog meter from Shells
Electronics, 1-800-459-1118, still works so I had it to use while waiting.
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx