[TechAssist] Re: ESR Meter

  • From: becyn@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 12:09:28 -0400

If not dope, it must be too much "Labatts" and cold air. ;-)

Fortunatly I always had a good memory...and still do. I'm 52
and look about 35. Yet, I'm no 'tea totaler" myself. I DO obsess
about a "balnced low fat diet and exercise" though. Try looking into
your diet, that can do wonders for a person's mwntal and physical health.

I got on this kick about 20 years ago.
Since then I feel  I'm healther than when I was twenty.

Jim McVey