[TechAssist] Re: ESR Meter

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:54:17 -0500

Ed I think you are full of it. I'm not sure what of.

I am not sure the memory is the first to go.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx(Tel-Tek=A0Electronics) Date: Fri, Sep 16, 2005,
7:12pm (CDT+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re:
ESR Meter Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heyyy.
I will walk from my bench to the Computer to look up a 5 digit part
number, 5 feet...by the time I get there...it's gone. So now I started
carrying around a pencil and scratch pad, then I forget where I put
that.
Some of us will be able to relate.
And "NO" never smoked dope, never indulged in excess alcohol, no funny
pills. I presume at 65...my wife will have to start sewing labels in my
underwear, with Name/Address/Phone number.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Walked into the house today....when I got
there...forgot what I went in for. Had to walk back into the shop to
retrace my steps. Then I remembered....had to go for a "leak".

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0And to see me...I don't look that old.;-)
Nice talking to you again..Bill.

Regards;
-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
teltek@xxxxxxxxx

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From:
magpulser@xxxxxxxxxxx(Bil=3DA0Green) Date: Fri, Sep 16, 2005, 10:52am
(CDT-2) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man) Subject: [TechAssist]
Re: ESR Meter Reply=3DA0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mat Electronics sells this model for $50.

Where did you get it for $35?

Bil
PC 1000
M-Pulse 5000 magnetic pulse generator
http://magpulser.com
Mammoth Lakes, CA
760-924-1000

$35.00 plus shipping.

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From: OTM>
wizhd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Dan=3D3DA0Williams) Date: Fri, Sep 16, 2005,
11:53am
OTM> To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: ESR Meter
OTM> Reply=3D3DA0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mine works same way. How much for it????

Dan W
Wizard Electronics
wizhd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx