[TechAssist] Re: EEPROM programmer

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 15:42:51 -0400

Yes John sorry for the later reply. I would go to the site that Leonard
suggested. You can but it $35 and it's done.
I don't want to offend any one but have tried building other programmers ,in
the end could not believe the time I wasted . If you didn't see Leonard's
post and are interested I will forward his email.
Bruce.