[TechAssist] E8 setup remote instructions Philips hotel /hosp TV's

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:06:01 -0400

Techs,
Does anyone have the instructions for the (setup remote) for  a( E8 chassis)
Philips Hotel/hosp  remote??   Its a green remote and the part number inside
is 313922888782.   I had to replace the eeprom and I don't have any
commercial TV service manuals,   but I have the customers service remote.
I'm trying to adjust a E8 set  Their are about 8 of these sets to repair.
If someone could send the setup instructions for this set it sure would
help.
Thanks
Phillip R Hull     STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx