[TechAssist] Doug Keller

  • From: "William Rayburn" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:46:50 -0700

I'd like to share a card I got from Sandie yesterday.  I felt very special
getting this because I know how much is happening to her and the family at this
time.  To even take the time to write me made my eyes start to swell with tears.
"6-2-05
Thank you so much for your gift.  At this time I am uncertain of when I will be
able to return to work.
Doug requires all of my attention right now.
Tell everyone on the list I am grateful and will stay in touch.
Love
Sandie Keller."

I've never personally met Doug or Sandie which makes getting this card even
more special to me.
Doug will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers till he's through this.
Bill

William H. Rayburn, CET
NESDA Member
Premium Technologies