[TechAssist] Re: Does anyone have...

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 05:47:09 -0400

I have a HP deluxe plotter here. It is sort of like a big
printer, but prints out survey maps and survey stuff. I need
to get a program to read and print one of these .dxf files so
I can see/find what the problem is. I really don't want to
have to buy a program just so I can print out a known "good"
file to see if I have this thing fixed or not. I've never seen
one of these things before, and probably won't again, but hey,
anything for a buck today. It's too big to haul back and forth
between here and the customer's to keep trying it. My computer
recognizes it and had the drivers in windows for it, but I
need to print out one of these files with MY computer.
Doug