[TechAssist] December Specials at Excel

  • From: "JMartin.exceldistributinginc.com" <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 16:26:19 -0500

Hello Techs!

Did you open your shop at 5 am last Friday
for the early shoppers?  Didn't think so.  I know
you're not crazy, but I am, sort of.  Just check out
my specials this month and you'll see why!

This month you'll find :
- FREE Shipping for PANASONIC orders
- Accessory Specials
- PANASONIC Accessories
- Alkaline Batteries
- Popular RCA oem IHVT Special Offer!
- CTC203 Power Supply Kits
- Dantona Replacement Batteries
- Baby Boom Box Holiday Gift

Thanks for checking our specials this month.  Let me know
if I can do anything else for you!   Thanks - Jason

SPECIALS :
====================================
Have you heard that we have PANASONIC now?
====================================
*****  Special Offer  *****
Order ANY PANASONIC item and your ground shipping
cost for the entire order is only $3!  Add these to your
RCA parts orders and save some money.  You can't lose!

*****  BONUS OFFER  *****
Make the PANASONIC portion of your order total
just $50 or more and your shipping is completely FREE!
Just what you wanted for Christmas - FREE Shipping!

===================
ACCESSORY SPECIALS
===================
#RCU400          - $4.99   (Save $3.13, 38.5%)
RCA 4 unit universal remote, regular price $8.12

#CCA-V1012    - $48.95
Universal Camcorder Battery Charger / Discharger

======================
PANASONIC ACCESSORIES
======================
#NV-T120CH    - $1.48
T-120 VHS Video cassette tape

#NV-TC30AHT    - $1.47
30 Minute high grade VHS-C video cassette tape

#HHR-V20A/1B    - $28.42
Battery (up to 2 hrs.) for VHS-C Palmcorder Camcorders

#HHR-V40A/1B    - $37.89
Battery (up to 4 hrs.) for VHS-C Palmcorder Camcorders

#HHR-V60A/1B    - $51.00
Battery (up to 6 hrs.) for VHS-C Palmcorder Camcorders

#CGR-D16A/1B    - $52.63
Battery (up to 3 hrs.) for Mini-DV Digital Palmcorders
and DVD-RAM Camcorders

#PV-H150    - $26.31
Carrying case for Digital Palmcorder camcorders

=================
ALKALINE BATERIES
=================
PANASONIC batteries, any quantity available.
AA     - $ .44
AAA   - $ .68
C        - $ .98
D        - $1.15
9V      - $1.74
6V/J    - $1.86

=====================
RCA POPULAR OEM IHVT
=====================
#237506    - $29.77     reg. dlr.-$35.05 (Save $5.28 - 15%)
Used in the CTC197 chassis.

*********  BONUS  ********************
For each #237506 IHVT you purchase you get a
FREE #237470 (2SC5148) oem HO Transistor
valued at $3.10!  -  SAVE $8.38 (22%) TOTAL
*************************************

========================
CTC203 POWER SUPPLY KITS
========================
Get all the parts you need to fix most of the CTC203 Power Supplies.
The CTC203PSKIT1 includes the OEM parts:
Q14101 - 244223 - P9N850 Transistor
Q14102 - 147665 - MPS8599 Transistor
Q14103 - 232218 - MPSA05 Transistor
Q14108 - 215496 - Transistor , pkg:5
R14103 - 176457 - Resistor
R14107 - 244214 - 43 ohm Resistor
R14108 - 244215 - Resistor
R14109 - 179317 - Resistor

#CTC203PSKIT1    - $16.98
If parts are bought separately - $21.22 (Save $4.24 - 20%)

Now add the 3 Q14401 Horizontal Output Transistors to
CTC203PSKIT1 to have the complete kit at your fingertips!

Q14401 - 242224 - 2SD2578
             - 247697 - ST1803DH1
            - 237470 - 2SC5148

#CTC203PSKIT2    - $24.92
If parts are bought separately - $33.22 (Save $8.30 - 25%)

Each kit contains a copy of the schematic with these part locations.
Each part is RCA OEM to ensure quality.

===============================
DANTONA REPLACEMENT BATTERIES
===============================
We can get you batteries for almost anything that takes a battery.

Cordless Phones - 48mhz, 900mhz, 2.4ghz
Camcorders - Digital, Chargers, accessories
Computers - PLC, Memory backup, LAPTOPS, bar code scanners
Power Tools - Skill, Bosch, DeWalt, B&D, Makita
NiCad / NiMH - single cell, button cell, Razor, Wahl, R/C
Lead Acid - Emergency Lighting, Alarm systems
Communication - Two Way, Cellular batteries and accessories
Alkaline - standard, door locks, photo, watch, photo, too many to list!

#CAM567    - $28.50
Replaces the ever popular RCA EP096FL that is $35.00!

==============
BABY BOOM BOX
==============
- AM/FM Reception with big, bold 2 speaker sound
- Telescopic antenna with a folding handle
- 7 1/4" x 3 1/4" x 1 1/4"  -  Uses 4 "AA" Batteries (on sale!)
- Great as a holiday gift!

#BBX     - $4.77

=============================
HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON!
=============================

PS - We are now your authorized PANASONIC Accessories distributor!

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.
1819 Mentor Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

ph-800-733-3329   fax- 800-735-8007
www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
2nd Day Air for just $7 up to 5 lbs. with only a $20 order!
We will meet or beat any advertised price on Thomson RCA parts!