[TechAssist] Re: Dead Zenith M#Z25X22S

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:52:13 -0500

Jeff,
There is not any HV at all, and the collector waveform isn't close. Other
waveforms in horiz. circuit have correct waveforms, but peak to peak is way
low, I presume because of loading down somewhere. I had checked horiz.
output before, but rechecked it, no short e-b, checks approx. 45 ohms. I
didn't have a vert. output chip to try, but unsoldered all pins on chip and
tried at reduced line voltage (variac) and had same symptom, shutsdown. I
ordered vert. chip and also regulator chip to try. Haven't got them yet. ANY
OTHER SUGGESTIONS?