[TechAssist] Daewoo model dtq20u6sc dead after lighting

  • From: "Avery Boyd" <adBoyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:04:44 -0500

I am working on a model dtq20u6sc daewoo. Lighting hit. Found ac fuse blown,
the switch mode reg IC 1801 shorted, also ICE 1803. Replaced the set try's
to come up but shuts down. With set plugged in I have 170V ON THE primary
and 24v where the 132v should be. I have about 15 for the 12v. Any help
would be helpful as I am working in the dark without a print. Thanks Avery.
Avery Boyd
4666B S. Mingo
Tulsa OK 74146
Phone 918-665-2400