[TechAssist] Re: DVD repair questions

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:57:10 -0400

Peter,
I'm slowly building the repair database on DVD players as they come in.

Courtesy of Jason from Excel Dist:

Q14100 is # 246967 which I have in stock for $1.05.  That is an exchange unit
and
no service lit or complete parts list is available as far as I know.  However I
do
have a partial parts list :
240105 - F14101
252374 - T14101
239132 - CR14102
243844 - CR14103
155276 - CR14106
227919 - CR14116
234048 - CR14120
233206 - U14101
231525 - U14102
246967 - Q14100
252337 - R14106
242065 - R14105
If you need anything else let me know.

Thanks,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
800-733-3329 ph
800-735-8007 fax
Excel1819@xxxxxx - temporary

www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com