[TechAssist] DS25390 looks like tuner problem

  • From: "hivolts" <hivolts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:53:42 -0400

Hi all
This set is driving me nuts.when it came in the shop of the customer didn't say
it had been to 2 other shops before mine.it look like a tuner problem u had
sound but no if so I change the parts,thuner and ant block some one left the
covers of the tuner and did some type of fix on the ant block.now what I get is
when u go into autoprogram is found no single I think it may be the chip.But I
do not have the service manual on this so not sure what chip is controlling the
tuner if would some one have the print out of this or has some one had this
problem.
Chuck Staples
Staples TV
Phippsburg Maine 04562