[TechAssist] Re: DISHNET PROBLEMS

Its called "money management", used by most big companies and even governments.
You only pay what you have to and let the rest slide. Just think - if you could
slip two months behind in paying your bills, you would have two months income
to do something else with! For a big company, they could borrow less money or
use the money to build another factory (which in essence you are financing).
For a government, it lets them juggle their budgets or reduce the amount of
money they have to print. This is the sort of stuff that they need accountants
and MBAs for. If you run a credit check on a company, one of the pieces of
information you get is how many days behind their accounts payable are running.
J Silverman