[TechAssist] Re: DISHNET PROBLEMS

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 20:14:29 -0400

These type threads continue to baffle me!

Why do you continue to do work for an account that's 45 days overdue?

Would THEY ship to YOU if you didn't pay the bill???? NO WAY!

Late payments could be a sign of trouble. I would stop servicing the account
until the balance owed was payed.

The object of business is to MAKE MONEY, not to work your butt off and beg
for payment.
If that is the nature of the relationship, YOU DON'T NEED THEM.

OK. now I will step down from the soapbox...
Thank you for letting me vent.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway