[TechAssist] Re: Computor problem

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ben Daniels <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:03:01 -0700

Hi Ben,

I would highly recommend Windows 2000 instead of XP (very stable,
fast, less junk). But there is another way that may fix XP if
System Restore fails to help. Contact me for instructions. Saving
installed programs in Most cases won't help any. You need to use
the install files for each program (CD or whatever).

Bil

PC 1000
M-Pulse 5000 magnetic pulse generator
http://magpulser.com