[TechAssist] Re: Compaq Presario MV520

  • From: "PAUL" <PAUL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 11:05:46 -0500

Hi, Namon!
I have a compaq here at home.  Go to control panel, and click on Modems.  If
a Modem shows up, Click "Remove."  then shut down your computer and restart.
when computer starts up again, windows should auto-detect new hardware, and
install the modem  and drivers.  Worked for me.
Arlene
Bordelon's Electronics