[TechAssist] Combo, Panasonic PVC1320, Help!!

  • From: MagLfixIt4ya@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 15:20:29 EDT

Hello all, this set had a broken PS arm which is the last guide before the
take up reel, and it had a damaged cam gear, I replaced both and now the VCR
excepts the cassette and the tape starts to load, the new PC arm swings the
tape up to the capstan but that is as far as it goes, the set I hear it
strain and then the set shuts off and when powered back on it will not eject,
at first I thought the gears were not aligned correct but Im sure everything
is in the correct timing, I do not see what is causing the strain, Im hoping
someone out there has seen this before, any help is appreciated, I have had
this set apart and back together 3 times,

Don@ Affordable Electronics
          153 Garfield Place
           Brooklyn NY 11215
           718-788-0384