[TechAssist] Re: Chipper check need schematic

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:44:16 -0400

Al, if you lift the 100 ohm resistor it should show 9 volts. The Zener diode
is on the same line. It is on the isolated side of the transformer. I just
thought your  zener could be shorted. I put mine back together. Either some
thing is pulling down voltage or the small isolating transformer could be
open? If Sencore is taking care of the CC maybe they would help, always
helped with other test equipment.
Bruce.