[TechAssist] Re: Chipper Check and Windows XP-Home ???

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:07:47 -0500

I would appreciate that.
Here is what I just received from Thomson:

----------insert
Greetings from Thomson,

All Chipper Check support, including hardware, software and technical
support is now handled by Sencore.

Please call Sencore at 1-800-SENCORE  (1-800-736-2673).

Thank you
Thomson-Network

-------------end insert

Thanks a lot Thommy.