[TechAssist] Re: Can't Access Drives (4 partition Windows system)

  • From: Bil Green <magpulser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jim Myers <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 04:04:16 -0800

Hi Jim,

Glad it worked for you too. It fixed the problem I had with the
system locking up if I tried to open Windows Explorer (or any
other window that accesses drives), but if I use some of the
features in System Mechanic this problem comes back.

Then I need to go back to an earlier (backed up) registry to fix
this. Still better than reinstalling over 75 programs.

Bil

PC 1000
M-Pulse 5000 magnetic pulse generator
http://magpulser.com