[TechAssist] Re: Can't Access Drives (4 partition Windows system)

Got a virus scanner?
Weird things like this can also happen with defective software and/or
drivers also.
I had a bad burner software package shutdown any access to the "my
computer" tree because a minor crash would occur
due the drive with the bad software was being queried. I Removed the
offending package and all was well.

Thats just one example of software strangeness. Think of what was
recently installed that might have contributed to the problem.
Conversely, the Unistall process may have gone badly. Did you try a non
destructive system restore?

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway