[TechAssist] Re: CTC203 Goes BLACK

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 00:35:46 -0500

Bil,
Loses Video After 20 Minutes. Comes And Goes.
Replace C18154-330mfd@25v. Located On Stand Up Board. Board Is Located
Beside Tuner

Not sure if this one will help..you never know.

NO HIGH VOLTAGE FOR ABOUT 02-30 MINS
COLD SOLDER ON L14401 NEAR HORIZ DRIVER TRANSFORMER

INTERMITTENT DEAD* MISC PROBLEMS* SHUTS DOWN
SOLDER CONNECTIONS AT T14401(IHVT)* CHECK R14701(10OHM-1/2W)

No Video-Has Osd & Audio
Replace Defective U18100--#248620. Also Check For Cracked Solder Connections
At All Smd Devices Just Below The Ic. The Ic Is On The Stand Up Video Module
Good luck.

Jeff

mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111