[TechAssist] Re: CTC195/PTK195 Remote sensor failures?

  • From: "Jonas Miglinas" <miglinasj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 22:14:45 -0500

If the customer has cable and uses a cable box, and if the set has the
gemstar package, he may have given control of his set to the cable box
control. Go to the menu and pick the setup for gemstar and say no when
asked if you use a cable box. You should be able to control all functions
with the original remote.
---Jonas