[TechAssist] Re: CTC187 Regulator IC

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:22:57 -0400

As I understand, You can use the larger suffix to replace the smaller
one. The end suffix does correspond to a current rating,higher the
number the heavier.
Here's the deal:
STK-730-010 110 watt
       -130 105 watt
       -020 145 watt
       -150 170 watt
       -030 180 watt
       -040 210 watt
       -050 280 watt
Hope this helps.
Phil Bader

Webster TV wrote:

> RCA Techs,
>
> Can a STK730-010 Regulator IC be replaced with a STK730-130 ? Didn't know if
> the last numbers were for different wattages or if the IC's were completely
> different?
> I have a 130 in stock, and thought I'd save a day or two on this repair if I
> didn't have to order the 010, if they were interchangeable.
>
>                                       TIA
>                                       Dan Webster
>                                       Webster's TV
>                                       Shullsburg, Wi.

> Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
> http://sell.tech-assist.org
> The Tech Address Book:

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org