[TechAssist] Re: CTC177AA2/3 Need menu access for max. volume.

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:25:47 -0500

Same here..I haven't had 200 of them, but most have not needed the EEPROM.

Jeff

mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111