From: Watcher Watcher <Watcher000000000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: October 04, 2001 2:19 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: CTC-177AA BAD POST ALERT! ALERT! ALERT

>I have been trying to get my e-mail signature on my replies for 2 days
>now....I am using WinME and Explorers newest browser. It
will put it on only the original messages I type, but not any of the replies.
What a pain it is to have to type it in each time I
reply to a post. Watcher is a nickname friends gave me, they also call me
affordable John, and Hitachi John. I don't care to remain
anonymous, but my account won't let me change anything.