[TechAssist] Re: CTC-177AA BAD POST ALERT! ALERT! ALERT

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:51:25 -0400

Watcher???
Thing with this post, it is from a non-tech or a tech who wants us to do the
trouble-shooting for him.
Also no name.
I saw about three posts, so far with no signature file.
Most of us just hit delete to those who wish to remain anonymous.
Your post should include your name, company name and city and state.
Just like the majority of the posts on here.

Jeff(vacation 10-6 to 10-11) www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111