[TechAssist] Re: CTC-177AA

  • From: "Watcher Watcher" <Watcher000000000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:49:44 -0700

Sounds to me like you need to do a complete tuner alignment then. I hope you
recorded the eeprom values before replacing the chip. Have you done one of
those before? Might be Y7401 off freq. Check C7507. Also Q4106 possibly
shorted, R4132 open and R4130 open. Replace L2302 at end of T chip. Repair
trace from 12V to collector of Q7601 SAW AMP. Check U7301 see if pin 1 has any
output.
Affordable John
Affordable Electronics
Tumwater Wash.