[TechAssist] Re: CTC169

  • From: "G.N.Arrivas" <gna2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:47:46 -0800

Sanford,

If it's bowed in on both sides (look like hour-glass), C4402 .047/400V
Capacitor should correct it.

Per your descriptions, I have not seen one and have no tips for it. I'll
check the schematic and see if I can help you.

G.N.Arrivas, CET, Pittsburg, CA
Tel/Fax: (925) 432-2057
Arrivas Enterprises
http://www.arrivasenterprises.com

Electronics Repair Help
http://www.etechhelponline.com
(Viewed by technicians in 60-plus countries worldwide)

Tax Help Online:
http://www.itaxhelponline.com