[TechAssist] Re: CTC167CN - Retrace Lines/Bleeding Picture

  • From: <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:16:15 -0330

Hi David this may help  Eric
TELEVISION  rca  m#f26051em CTC167cn  no power  replaced hot (d1879) then
changed shorted q2901 causing exessive brightness and retrace lines
TELEVISION  RCA  CTC167CN  SEVERE HORIZONTAL PULL AND VERTICAL JITTER  C4007
680/200V
TELEVISION  RCA  CTC167CN  LINES IN PICTURE, BRIGHT SCREEN  REPLACE Q2901
(143806)

E M Electronics
Deer Lake NL
Canada