[TechAssist] Re: CTC167CN - Retrace Lines/Bleeding Picture

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:12:13 -0700

And a Merry Christmas to you.  There should be +194 volts, coming from pin 3
of IHVT, thru R4701 (10 ohm) and CR4702, and filtered by C4703 (47uf at
250v).  C4703 could be your problem.  Also replace C4502 which is the
vertical circuit along the front edge of the chassis.  It is common for
causing no video but ussually causes a dark raster.  The lumi buffer that
gives trouble is Q2901 (PNP # 143806 or NTE159)  John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co