[TechAssist] Re: CTC chassis Q903

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:18:58 -0400

Those are the chassis's I was talking about.  If you have a extra RCA
speaker laying around you want to destroy , remove Q 903 turn volume all the
way up and shut off TV.  Later turn on TV and if you here a big POP speaker
probably blown unless its a heavier speaker than the orginal.
Phillip R Hull
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx